Rogue Network Solutions (RNS) respects the intellectual property of others. Recipe Finder is a search engine that indexes, displays and links to content from sites in its index and, as such, RNS has no responsibility for content on other sites that you may access when using this site.
As per the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, RNS will expeditiously delete and/or disable access to materials alleged to be infringing provided that the notice is sent to our designated agent and meets the requirements set forth in the law.
As per the DMCA, a notice of copyright infringement must include the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
RNS’s agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
3920 General DeGaulle Dr.
New Orleans, LA 70114
This contact information is solely for the use of filing notices of alleged copyright infringement and is not for use in any other contact. All other correspondence sent to the above contact will be ignored.
Please note that RNS may forward a copy of a valid Notice (with personally identifiable information removed) to Chilling Effects (http://www.chillingeffects.org) for publication.
If you wish, you may use the template provided below to ensure that your notice is complete and proper.
To Whom It May Concern,
I am writing to you to avail myself of my rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This letter is a Notice of Infringement as authorized in § 512(c) of the U.S. Copyright Law. I wish to report an instance of what I feel in good faith is an instance or Copyright Infringement. The infringing material appears on the Service for which you are the designated agent.
You are registered with the U.S. Copyright Office as the Designated Service Provider Agent to receive notifications of alleged Copyright infringement with respect to users of the Service for which you are the Designated Agent.
1. The material which I contend belongs to me, and appears illegally on the Service is the following:
<<TITLES OF WORK>>
2. The material appears at the website addresses:
<<ADDRESS OF INFRINGING WORK>>
3. The material appears on my Web site at these addresses:
<<ADDRESS OF ORIGINAL WORK>>
4. The infringing material is available through the following search results and links
<<SEARCH TERMS AND LINKS TO SERPS>>
5. My contact information is as follows:
<<NAME, ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL>>
6. I have a good faith belief that the use of the material that appears on the service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or by operation of law.
7. The information in this notice is accurate, and I am either the copyright owner or I am authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
I declare under the perjury laws of the United States of America that this notification is true and correct.
Signed: <<YOUR NAME>>