- Exported from MasterCook II
Dee's Spicy Veggie Kabobs
1 Preparation Time :
Categories : Potatoes
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method -- -- --
2 Ears corn -- husked and washed
2 6 Inch zucchini -- in
2 6 Inch yellow squash -- in
1 " slices
2 Or 3 red, yellow or green bell peppers -- in
2 Large (Fat) carrots -- diag.-
6 Tiny whole new red potatoes
whole cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup butter, margarine -- or olive oil
1 packet taco seasoning mix
1. Husk and wash corn. Cut each ear in 3 or 4 pieces. Sprinkle with
2. Peel and wash carrots. Slices on the diagonal so you have 1/2 inch
"planks". Sprinkle with water, wrap in foil and place on grill for 10
minutes. (or par boil till not quite tender crisp.)
3. Wash potatoes, sprinkle with water wrap in foil etc as above.
4. Clean and cut remaining vegetables. Put veggies in a ziplock bag with
the melted butter and taco seasoning.
5. After corn, carrots and potatoes have cooked for 10 minutes, quickly
thread them onto skewers with the other vegetables. Put back on grill. 6.
10 to 15 minutes.
7. When ready to serve, pour any remaining seasoning over top before eating.
**NOTE: Try also with Italian dressing, lemon pepper seasoning, basil herb
butter, dry ranch dressing, cajun or cayenne butter.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - NOTES : I want to share a very easy vegetable kabob recipe with you. Makes
a great meal or side dish