- Exported from MasterCook II
Recipe By : Nila Sweeney
6 Preparation Time :
Categories : Appetizers Beans
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method -- -- --
4 cm square firm bean curd cake
1 cup vegetable or peanut oil
100 grams chicken breasts without skin -- cubed
200 grams vermicelli -- thin rice variety
100 grams baby prawns -- cooked & peeled
2 spring onions -- chopped
1 teaspoon garlic -- chopped
2 eggs -- lightly beaten
1/4 cup white sugar
3 tablespoons lime juice
5 teaspoons white vinegar
2 tablespoons water
2 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 teaspoon chili powder -- mild
100 grams bean sprouts -- fresh, rinsed
6 garlic chives -- cut in
1. Heat oil in a wok. Cut bean curd into thin theads and fry until crisp on
surface. Remove and set aside.
2. Fry chicken until it changes colour. Remove and set aside.
3. Fry noodles until expanded, crisp and white. Remove & drain.
4. Pour off all by 2 tbls of oil nad stire fry prawns, spring onions and garlic
for 1 1/2min. Remove and set aside.
5. Pour beaten egg into pan and break up in wok. Remove when firm and wipe out
6. Pour sugar, lime juice, vinegar, water and fish sauce into wok and bring to
boil. Add chilli and cook for 1 1/2 min. Add fried noodles and toss in sauce
until completely coated. 7. Add bean curd, chicken, prawns, onions, garlic and eggs. Heat through
gently, stiring until hot for about 3min.
8. Pile noodels into serving place and garnish with sprouts and garlic chives. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -