- 8 Lrg. Swiss Chard Leaves, stems removed
1 T Grapeseed Oil
4 lrg. Shallots, diced
3 cloves Garlic, crushed
1/2 c Pineapple, diced
Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
Glaze Ingredients (optional, if not using just brush with some oil)
1/4 c Oil
1/4 c Soy Sauce
1 Thai Chili (roughly cut)
1 Garlic Clove, crushed
1/4 c Caramel Sauce (or 3 T Granular Sugar)
1Butterfly and pound the pork tenderloin so that it is a even layer less than
1/2 thick. 55 mark
2. Combine all marinade ingredients together. Put pork tenderloin in a bag and pour in marinade. Turn to completely coat the tenderloin, seal the bag and put in fridge to marinate (recommend 4 hrs to overnight, but if less it will still be tasty.)
3Prepare stuffing. Cut swiss chard into approx.
2 slices. Bring pot of water to boil, add sea salt to taste, then par-boil swiss chard for 1-2 minutes. Drain, place in a ice bath until cool, then drain again. Squeeze out excess water..
4Heat grapeseed oil in pan over medium-high heat, add shallots and saute for 1 minute. Add garlic and saute one more minute. Combine cooked swiss chard, shallots, garlic, and pineapple in a bowl. Toss to combine and season lightly with sea salt and pepper.
5. Heat grill to medium-medium high direct heat. (If using charcoal, allow to heat up all the way then start to cool off. This dish is perfect to grill after you've already grilled on high heat for burgers or similar) Lay out pork tenderloin. Layer one half lengthwise with stuffing. Fold other half of tenderloin back over to enclose stuffing, then tie the pork tenderloin to help keep it's shape.
6. Combine all of the glaze ingredients.
7. Throw some smoker chips on charcoal (or fruit tree cuttings) then place tenderloin on grill. Cook for approx. 8 minutes, then turn over. Brush top side with glaze and grill another 6 min. Turn, brush with glaze and grill another 3 minutes. Turn again, brush with glaze and grill another 3 min.
8. Push to feel done-ness, or cut to make sure pork tenderloin is fully cooked (times will vary depending on grill heat and tenderloin thickness) After pork is done, remove from grill and allow to rest for @ 5 min. Slice into approx. 8 medallions and serve.
If you do not want to deal with the intricities of the noscript
section, delete the tag (from
... to ). On
average, the noscript tag is called from less than 1% of internet
Subscribe to Full WORC feed by RSS
Follow White On Rice Couple - Twitter
Like White on Rice Couple via Facebook
Get all our new updates by email:
Related Recipes & Stories:
9 - Our Garden Tour & Swiss Chard Stuffed BBQ Pork Loin
Vietnamese Caramel Braised Pork Belly Banh Mi - Nail Shop Eats
Grilled pork chops w/Apple-Cranberry Maple Glaze -Kingsford University
Arugula & Radish Salad w/Warm Braised Pork Belly
Star Anise Braised Pork Belly & quail eggs (Thit Heo Kho Hoa Hoi)