- Exported from MasterCook
48 Preparation Time :
Categories : Today's Imports
Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method -- -- --
2/3 c Butter Flavor Crisco
3/4 c Sugar
1 tb Milk
1 t Vanilla
1 3/4 c All purpose flour
1 t Baking powder
1/2 t Salt
1/2 t Baking soda
48 Maraschino Cherries, well
drained on paper towels
1 MM M--WHITE DIPPING -- €
1 c White melting chocolate,
cut into small pieces 2 tb Butter Flavor Crisco
MM -- €
1 MM M--DARK DIPPING -- €
1 c Semisweet chocolate chips
2 tb Butter Flavor Crisco
Finely chopped pecans
Slivered White Chocolate
60 Minutes Bake Time:
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Cream Butter Flavor Crisco, sugar, egg, milk and vanilla in a
large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Beat into creamed mixture at low speed.
4. Press dough in very thin layer around well drained cherries. Place
2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. Cool one minute on baking sheet.
Remove to cooling rack. Cool Completely.
6. For Dipping Chocolate: melt chocolate of choice and Butter Flavor Crisco on very low heat or at 50% power in microwave. Stir.
7. Transfer chocolate to glass measuring cup. Drop one cookie at a
time into chocolate. Use fork to turn. Cover completely with
chocolate. *Lift cookie out of chocolate on fork. Allow excess
chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet.
8. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of white chocolate cookies. Sprinkle
white chocolate slivers on dark chocolate cookies while chocolate is
still wet. Chill in referigerator to set chocolate.
Makes 4 dozen cookies
*If Chocolate becomes to firm, reheat on low.
Source: Butter Flavor Crisco Cookie Collection - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -