- -- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.02
Title: BLACK BOTTOM PIE II
Categories: Pies, Desserts, Chocolate, Microwave
Yield: 8 servings
1/4 c Butter or margarine
1 1/2 c Chocolate cookie crumbs
3 T Sugar
3 oz Pk vanilla pudding and pie
Filling (not instant)
1 1/2 c Milk
1 c Heavy cream, chilled
3 T CrŠme de cocoa
2 T Chocolate sprinkles
1. In a 9-inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie pan melt butter
in Microwave Oven 1 minute.
2. Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
3. Stir cookie mixture into butter.
4. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie pan.
5. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes or until crust
has a crunchy texture. Allow to cool while preparing filling.
6. In a medium-sized, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl empty
package of pudding mix.
7. Gradually stir in milk until smooth.
8. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 2 minutes.
9. Stir and heat an additional 3 1/2 minutes or until mixture
boils. Stir occasionally.
10. Place wax paper on top of pudding so that a skin does not
form and chill in refrigerator.
11. While pudding is chilling, whip cream.
12. Stir 3 tablespoons crŠme de cocoa into pudding.
13. Fold whipped cream into chilled pudding.
14. Pour into prepared crust and chill 3 to 4 hours or until set.
15. Garnish top with chocolate sprinkles. --